Royal Mafia Gaming HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatcake's (Feiturkoku, Jr) UCP App

2 posters

Go down

Fatcake's (Feiturkoku, Jr) UCP App Empty Fatcake's (Feiturkoku, Jr) UCP App

Post by Fatcakes Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:18 am

1. What is your steamID?
STEAM_0:0:44744302

2. Why do you feel like you deserve a spot in the civil protection?
Because I have years of CP experience under my belt that I can bring to the server from TnB (TaconBanana), LP(LemonPunch), and multiple other small servers(I've been a CP on three smaller servers.) . I also belief I should have a spot is because I will bring good CP roleplay to the server as well as a better CP presence on the server.

3. What character of your is joining the UCP? Please describe them here
Eye Color:Brown
Height:5'10
Weight:167
Other Notes:
Place of origin: Somalia
Race: Native African
Body type: Mesomorph

4. What is the backstory of this said character, why does he/she want to join the UCP?
Yaxye was born in the north side of Mogadishu. His father Inshaar was a local trader who was out almost every day of the week. Yaxye’s mother Kaleafah was a local prostitute who sold her body to local pirate warlords and high figures of the area who could give her family water and food. Yaxye was raised in an area heavily influenced by a pirate group known as Abdul Hassan. When Yaxye turned twelve he joined this local pirate group who was in control of all the ports in the north side of Mogadishu. At first Yaxye was not respected by his fellow pirates, because of his age they thought he was weak, scared, and a wimp that couldn’t hurt a fly but even with all the hate the warlord of the group still gave him a job. Yaxye was to be assigned to raid small fishing vessels off the coast of Mogadishu by himself. They handed Yaxye an AK-47 and told him to “Bring back the cargo from the small fishing ships and you will be rewarded in food and water.” Yaxye agreed but at first didn’t know what to do because of his lack of experience but after a few mouths of doing the same thing over and over again Yaxye got the hang of it. After two years went by people started to respect Yaxye a little more within the group. This was cause of the large amount of cargo he would bring back every day, and his ability to kill without a second thought. This made the local warlord in charge of him happy. One day Yaxye asked if he could go see the warlord. Once Yaxye entered the build he was told he would be moved up to “Bigger game” which was the raiding of large commercial vessels. He was put in a raiding group that had many successful raids. Yaxye ran with this group for a couple years delivering supplies to the group and getting food and water for his family. Life for once was okay for Yaxye until they hit the wrong ship on a raid. Yaxye and his crew were raiding an U.S Military cargo ship. And Why’ll they were putting the all the crew together a destroyer arrived to support the crew. Suddenly American marines began boarding the ship. Yaxye and his raiding crew put up a long fire fight with the marines but in the end everyone in his group except him were killed in the fire fight. The reason he was not shot dead was because of his youth instead the marines captured him and send him to a maximum security juvenile detention veniality He spend two years in there and then was transferred to a medium security prison once he reached legal adult age. He spent seven more years in the prison. He was released after his time was up and was sent back to Somalia.

When he returned to Somalia he found out his parents died of sickness. Yaxye went into depression for many months. A few years later the seven hour war came. Luckily during the war Somalia wasn’t hit as bad as other countries. Most of Mogadishu’s building was still intact and most population in Mogadishu were still alive. At first the combine didn’t have much of a presence in Mogadishu. And because of that people began to start killing, raping, stealing, beating, and many other horrible things through the mouths. One day while Yaxye was looking for food a group of men walked up and surrounded. He recognized them as a few members from his former pirate group. They started screaming “Traitor.”, “Failure.”, “Runner.”; one even said “Your butt hole is going to be a lot bigger once I’m done with it.” Just as they were about to beat him and maybe even kill Yaxye thats when a helicopter touched done. Men in strange uniforms and men in strange armor flowed out killing anyone with weapons or that posed a threat to other people. A few of the armored men came to the group killing the men and saving Yaxye’s life. The strange men around him began to grab people and started putting people onto ships and taking them away. One strange man helped Yaxye up and got him onto the ship were they closed the doors and lifted off. After a few hours on board the ship a man started passing out uniforms and telling the people “To put them on!” Yaxye quickly put on the uniform. While on the ship Yaxye was mystified on who were these people were but quickly dismissed it as they were given food. After a few more hours they landed at a train station. Yaxye was told by a man in armor to “Get on the train to City Seventeen” Yaxye did what he was told and got on the train. Once he got to city seventeen he was given an apartment and food. Yaxye was amazed “Free food and free money!” he said to himself. Life in this city was nice despite the cruel police but they didn’t bother Yaxye as he had lived with far worse things back in Somalia. He lived like that for about a year.

During Yaxye’s time in the City a few things happened, Yaxye became very loyal to the Union because of all the great benefits it gave him and because of this he was grateful and wanted to help the Union as much as he could. Yaxye was also was recommended to apply for the UCP by an officer because of his loyalty to the union. Yaxye took that comment from that officer to heart and has been worked ever since make what the officer said a reality.

5. Are you aware that you will begin as an RCT and work your way up slowly?
Yes, I do
6. Will you remember to consult the forums when in need of help or a higher up officer?
Over course.
7. Do you understand that UCP officers are human? And not just terminators walking around?
Yes, I do

8. In conclusion, state a roleplay situation in which you are the UCP Officer and you have a criminal on the wall for a level two violation.
Situation: Standard checkpoint search
UCP.Rec.xxxxx says Citizen face the wall for standard checkpoint search
Citizen: Nods and swiftly walks over to the wall facing it and awaits the search
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: Walks up to the man level the stun stick with the mans spine just in chase of resistance.
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: Keeps his stun stick leveled with the man's spine and ready to go if the man should resist an if not he would use his left hand to check every possible spot on his body where contraband could be stored.
Citizen: Does not resist the officers body search.
/it As the officer slides his hand down the man's left jacket side he would come upon a hard item in the shape of a crowbar.
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: Notices the item in the mans jacket and tightens his grip on the spot where he feels the item disabling any attempt to swiftly grab the item with out force.
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: Uses his right hand that has the stun stick in it to turn it on low letting the a low amount of electricity flow through the man's spine in a attempt to make the man fall to his knee's.
Citizen: Jolts a bit from the sudden shock and falls to his knee's.
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: Keeps his stun stick on low but lets go of the crowbar inside of the mans jacket letting it fall to the ground beside the mans feet.
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: Turns the stick to medium letting more electricity flow through the man's body hopefully causing him to fall to the ground.
Citizen: Jolts once again fall to the ground face first
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: Removes his stun stick from the mans back but quickly replaces it with his left knee being placed on his back keeping the man from getting up.
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: Quickly uses his free hand to unhook a zip tie from his belt and would successfully tie the mans hands if he wouldn't resist.
Citizen: Because of the pain XXXXX does no resist the actions being performed by the officer.
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: Once finished successfully tying the man's he would remove his free right hand away from the man's tied hands but still keeping his left knee firmly on the mans back once again keeping him from standing up.
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: Uses his newly free hand to grab the crowbar that is laying in front of the fallen man, he brings the crowbar close to him and somehow clips it to his belt.
UCP.Rec.xxxxx Radio: I have a citizen here carrying level two contraband requesting a superior officer here to assist me, over.
UCP.Rec.xxxxx: keeps his left knee on the mans back and awaits for assistance to arrive.

Fatcakes

Back to top Go down

Fatcake's (Feiturkoku, Jr) UCP App Empty Re: Fatcake's (Feiturkoku, Jr) UCP App

Post by Fatcakes Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:56 am

So I looked around on the contraband listings but crowbar was not on there and I'm use to crowbar being level one or green contraband so I used that for my RP lines but if I'm wrong here and it's higher or I'm just blind and can't find I on the listings tell me and I'll redo the RP lines.

Fatcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Crowbar's should be considered on the same tier as all other firearms and weapons, however you will not need to change the roleplay situation, especially due to simple confusion of contraband levels. Your app is solid, and I appreciate the effort

ACCEPTED

Agent
Admin

https://royalmafiagaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum